The end of a year is far more than an arbitrary date on the calendar. It offers us an opportunity to reflect fondly on and bid farewell to the past, while confidently looking forward to the future. We can all agree that 2016 has been quite an eventful year; for me, it was monumental in so many ways, from getting married in March to moving to Norway in August. Here were my favourite moments of this year:
1. Getting married to the love of my life
Photos by A. Yu.
2. Going on a road trip along the west coast on our honeymoon (and OCON!)
3. The launch of Reason For Beauty
4. Going on a road trip to Los Angeles with my besties
5. Walking my first runway at the San Francisco Charity Fashion Show
Photos by Marco Acedevo Garcia.
6. Moving to Barcode, Oslo, Norway
7. Celebrating my second Christmas in Norway
How was your 2016? Let me know in the comments below! Have a wonderful new year’s eve and see you in 2017 😉